Purchase your CBD Products at CannapyHealth.com

Los Angeles Acupuncture

Chi is the life energy that all living things possess. It moves freely along meridians or pathways. As the energy circulates along these paths, obstructions can sometimes block their flow causing the “chi” to cease its movement. This can cause imbalances that affect emotional, mental and physical health. Acupuncture removes these blockages and helps to re-establish the flow of chi. As the chi begins to circulate, healing takes place that restores balance and brings radiance back to the body.

As a leading acupuncturist and herbalist in the Los Angeles area, Lucy Postolov, specializes in both women’s health and support for oncology patients. Her services also include anti-aging treatment plans and comprehensive fertility programs. As a highly trained health professional, Lucy believes that the best plan of action is to use acupuncture and other alternative healing options to complement conventional treatment plans. She strives to giver her clients the best of both worlds by working closely with their physicians. Each client receives a customized treatment plan that is created according to their specific needs. Her goal is to re-establish good health and wellness in a relaxed and comfortable environment.

Lucy was recently recognized by the Los Angeles Business Journal as one of their “Women Making a Difference in 2015. Over 15 years ago, Lucy is the first acupuncturist to be given treating privileges at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. She comes highly recommended throughout Southern California and is respected for excellent record when it comes to offering acupuncture and other integrative services to her clients.

Appearances by Lucy Postolov L.Ac. Acupuncturist, Los Angeles

100% Covered Insurance for Veterans
Acupuncture for Cancer Support

Acupuncture for Cancer Support

Unique to Ms. Postolov, a series of treatments designed to assist the patient with the effects of chemotherapy and radiation treatments, as well as supporting patients before and after surgery. Ms. Postolov works hand in hand with the most noted oncologists in Los Angeles to alleviate the discomfort, pain and side effects of cancer therapies. Treating the person, not just the disease, Acupuncture takes a holistic, or whole-body, approach to cancer care. This…

Learn More
Acupuncture for Cancer Support

Los Angeles Acupuncture Fertility Treatments

Acupuncture Proven To Provide Positive Results In Achieving Pregnancy. Infertility is the inability to conceive a child after approximately 1 to 2 years of sexual intercourse without the use of any sort of contraception. It is one of the most common health issues facing women today. Female infertility causes almost 70 percent of all cases, while male infertility accounts for the other 30 percent. Possible reasons for female infertility include: 41% – hormonal…

Learn More
Acupuncture for Cancer Support

Anti-Aging & Weight Loss

Ms. Postolov is passionate about her anti-aging and weight loss programs, knowing that how we feel about our appearance affects our overall level of energy and youthful outlook on life. Vitality circulates from the inside out and the outside in, requiring a holistic approach. We cannot stop the aging process completely, however, a combination of Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs and a healthy lifestyle would prolong our life and improve it’s quality.

Now offering a special weight loss program and face rejuvenation treatments.

Learn More

We are located at: 1990 S Bundy Dr #790, Cornerstone Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90025.

There is pay parking in our building and plenty of metered / street parking on La Grange Avenue.

Acupuncture Services for the Los Angeles area including these surrounding cities:

Hollywood 90069
Malibu 90263, 90264
Beverly Hills 90210
West Hollywood 90046
Westwood 96137
Mar Vista 90066
Santa Monica 90291
Mid Wilshire 90048
Marina Del Rey 90292
Mt. Olympus 90046
Playa Vista 90094
West LA 90025
Venice 90291
Bel Air 90077
Brentwood 90049
Canoga Park 91303

Century City 90067
Cheviot Hills 90064
Hancock Park 90004
Pacific Palisades 90272
Playa Del Rey 90293
Northridge 91324
Hermosa Beach 90254
Encino 91436
Huntington Beach 92615
Torrance 90248
Laurel Canyon 90046
Studio City 91604
Beverlywood 90035
Tarzana 91356
Manhattan Beach 90266,90267
Toluca Lake 91602